Others' Intellectual Property Rights
TexasHoldem-Poker.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same - whether you're using our site or posting something to the Forum. Keep in mind that material available on or through other web sites might be protected by copyright and intellectual property laws of the United States or other countries. Those web sites, and not the TexasHoldem-Poker.com Disclaimer or Forum Rules and Guidelines, govern your use of that material.
At our discretion, we may disable, block, and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of TexasHoldem-Poker.com and/or others. So - just don't do it.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that amounts to copyright infringement, we'd like to know. Please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act for the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual
property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the TexasHoldem-Poker.com site, with enough detail so that we can find it on the web site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
TexasHoldem-Poker.com 's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at .